I want to thank you for teaching me all that you did. I am glad that i learned what you taught me because in my basic math class alot of what you taught me comes up in my class. I feel so proud to have had a great teacher who taught me things that i will need for the rest of my life. I am glad that i tried my best and that you never gave up on me. You taught me how to adovcate for myself while the past SDC teachers didnt do that. I wish that i can go back in time and have you for two years instead of one. I want to thank you for teaching me that i do have a voice and how to use my voice. Even when i wanted you to talk to my gerneral ed teachers you stil told me to do it. You showed how to use my voice, you understood me while some teachers didnt. I thank you for not giving up on me and always pushing me to do better and wanting better things for me. I know that i said this before but you have such a great impact on my life i must tell you again.
No comments:
Post a Comment