Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Students

I knew this was inevitable...I had gone a long stretch without any new students and we were making GREAT headway in the class. Well, this week I got 2 new male students. And, already we have our work cut out for us....both seem nice enough, but each have their own individual needs and need to be re-trained on what is acceptable and what is not. I am still trying to get a good "read" on both boys, but so far they are harmless enough.

In other news, we are rollin' right along in our lessons. My principal paid me a compliment the other day when he said "Every time I come into your room, you can hear crickets." I think for the environment I am in, it is the biggest compliment I can get. We are doing serious work in there-finally...still have work to do but here is to February 10th....we have 4 months and 8 days left in the school year (don't worry, I am not counting or anything!!!)

No comments: