I am in my twenties living in Oakland as a special education teacher. I love my students amidst the daily challenges. I just want each of them to change the world; I am providing the tools necessary to do that. I am in my 4th year at the same school and am excited to be able to reflect on past years while maintaining this sense of urgency because no matter what, education is the answer.
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Words to remember...
You are a great teacher, a true advocate for students. The proof is in maurtrell killing the chem quiz. The proof is in your classroom being a safe space for students during lunch time. The proof is in the difficult conversations that you engage in with people who don't treat students with an IEP as they deserve to be treated. You do great work everyday. Keep you head up and carry on. With love and respect....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment